Thursday, September 21, 2006

I have a terrible new obsession. Someone put a little thing of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes in my area so now every morning I have a full and completely unnecessary cleaning session. I have become most fond of cleaning my keyboard. I know it is a real problem because I thought about how great it was going to be to clean my computer screen on the way into work. At least I'm not shooting up.

If you didn't see the old Even Steven clips from the Daily Show featuring Stephen Colbert and Steve Carrell yesterday try to get it. I was laughing so hard I was crying like a little baby. I actually saw the rerun yesterday. It was live on the 19th. Can a rerun be live? Please don't answer that. That's all.

My neck is still bad. Please picture Joan Cusak in 16 Candles.

ssl

In Mythology who killed the Minotaur? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was the St. Louis Cardinals.

Have an okay Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?