Friday, September 08, 2006

I don't believe in a pet peeve mostly because I feel awful about myself when I say pet peeve. However, if I had a pet peeve it would be coming into Moosejaw in the morning and my desk/table/area thing being all messed up. Someone was apparently working at my spot yesterday because I received the following email this morning from the lady who sits next to me. I may not go into work at all.

Warning, your desk is not that neat. Here is a list of things that are all over your area that you have to look forward to.

  1. An old blackberry
  2. Power cords all over that happen to run under my desk
  3. Yellow invoices
  4. CD cases
  5. A box labeled "Ontrack Data Recovery Services" and a complimenting piece of foam
  6. A pen
  7. Another pen
  8. A calculator
  9. A twist tie
  10. A ziplock baggie
  11. A can of Sprite
  12. Post its with writing on them that are not yours



How many of the 20 most populous cities in the world are in the US? Please get ready to celebrate because today is another auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include three quotes from people who are either dead or not alive. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Kronos.

Have an okay Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?