Monday, September 18, 2006

I am meeting a robot and shoe for lunch today. I can't stand a meeting especially when it's just to talk instead of create some action. Why are you so abrasive all the time? A lunch is no big deal and everyone wears shoes. That's exactly what I mean. I don't even like the fact that everyone wears shoes especially because of that other thing. The robot on the otherhand may be a nice change of pace from the daily grind of the pen.

Sorry about that.

Today's question comes from Skip. Skip was recently named the first person I know named Skip aside from Skip Ridliggio, of course. Here we go.

Where did Laverne and Shirley work? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Gene Siskell.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?