Friday, September 29, 2006

The hot water in my shower has always been terrible. I've never thought to say anything about it because I think it's important to be miserable most of the time. I mentioned something to The Girl yesterday and she pointed out that we could simply turn the hot water dial up on the hot water tank thing. My shower this morning was outstanding and I have never been happier. I am certain to get hit by lightning today.

Please don't forget to email me if you went at it on the Forum and I owe you some Moosejaw points. Went at it.

Bullet point.

What was the last Big Ten team to win the Rose Bowl? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was over ten years.

Have a fantastic Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?