Monday, September 25, 2006

Have you seen the Home Page? Best day of my life.

We have this new soap that comes out of the soap thing already lathered. It is brilliant. Imagine all the time I'll save not having to get the soap all lathery. Could put a dent in my Purell use. I will be sure to keep you updated.

I ate an ice cream sandwich this morning and the wrapper was already opened. The ice cream sandwiched was likely laced and I'm probably going to die. It's been a decent life.

Jacob has been the most popular first name for a baby boy since 1998. What was the most popular name the year before Jacob took over? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Hawaii, Deleware, Indianapolis and Oklahoma.

Have the best Monday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?