Wednesday, September 27, 2006

According to Earl J. Earl barely anyone contributed to the forum yesterday. Cami, Roy, Carlos, SoccerChica, Shipowitz, Mike, Layla, Al, Ricardo, Fitzy, Leon, TB, Sugar, Hoppy, MaGoo, Baby's Bottom, Sarah, Dr. Tom, Susan, Swimngirls, Buckeye Bob and Murf.where are you? How about this.anyone who adds a kick ass string to the forum today and tomorrow gets 100 Moosejaw Reward points. If you do it, on Friday please email me your banter from both days and I'll add the 100 points.

In a fairness I must announce that Earl J. Earl is raising money to get me a new baseball glove. That's not true. Yes, it is. No, it's not.

Yesterday I told someone at Moosejaw that I knew someone who likes him. I forgot to say I was joking and the person texted me last night to ask who and then I had to say I was joking. I felt terrible. I was voted into the most inconsiderate, most immature hall of fame because of it. I did get permission to mention the incident here. Ooops.

Today's question comes from Roy. According to the mayor of his hometown, Roy is the only person in the city who will only eat foods that begin with the letter H. Needless to say, we are all quite proud. Here we go.

On the TV show, The Office, what is Dwight's middle name? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Ringo Starr.

Have an outstanding Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?