Saturday, August 26, 2006

Yo - check out this super cool article on Moosejaw. This fine fellow David that spends a decent amount of time in Vegas asked us to link our blog to this article. He's bigger than me so I obliged.

We are filming our own commercial for the first time today. We have put together our own ads before using all types of images but we have never actually done full out filming. I am going to the shoot mostly to bother everyone. I predict the commercial is the best ad ever. We'll definitely post it on the site when we're done unless it's awful.

I have never been to Alabama, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Idaho or any of the Dakotas. Sorry about it. I have seen Michigan play Alabama as well as Nebraska though so that may count. I will be contacting the governors.

Three different kinds of sharks are responsible for most attacks on humans. The Great White is one of the sharks. What are the other two? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include the names of two oceans I have touched and two songs that at least mention a fish...probably the most enticing auto-reply ever. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com to check it out.

Yesterday's answer was Jamaica. It was the ranked the second best honeymoon destination in the world behind Hawaii.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?