Thursday, August 24, 2006

When I was out of town this past weekend I went to the gym at the hotel. I was the only person there when some lady walked in. There were ten treadmills she could have chosen but she picked the one right next to me. I have not been so uncomfortable since probably the day before and I started laughing. Very mature. I saw her yesterday again at a restaurant. We were both picking up dinner and I started laughing again for no reason. Can you imagine how much she hates me? This story sucks. Sorry about it. Maybe she’s stalking me. That would be great. Sorry for saying sucks too.

Today’s question comes from Lisa in Texas. Lisa claims that she has a real Moosejaw tattoo on her ankle but we are not believing it until we see it. Which one of these musicians was not born with her stage name...Madonna, Dido or Pink? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Ricky Henderson.

Have an okay Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?