Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Update on Girl's Lunch. It lasted a full four hours yesterday. The main topic of conversation that was revealed was whether or not you have to wear a robe when you're seeing a woman doctor. We're bringing in a full salon staff and bowling teachers for boy's lunch today. I plan to have an entirely new part in my hair by 4pm. I have no idea what that means.

I was up all night last night and Sunday night because I got a shooting pain in my elbow about every half hour. I thought I dreamt it Sunday night and there is nothing worse than hearing about someone's dream so I kept it to myself. Now, I am positive I didn't dream it. However, I have no pain at all during the day. I am almost positive this means that my problems are way worse than I thought previously and that I should be working in an orphanage in India or growing cocoa in South America instead of being the most self-absorbed person ever. Maybe not ever but at least since John Jay.

Bullet point.

What was the price of a first class stamp in 1931? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Australia.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?