Friday, August 18, 2006

There is an event in Detroit called the Woodward Cruise. Basically, hot rod type cars drive down Woodward Avenue all day and all night from Thursday through Sunday and folks line the road with video cameras to watch. Picture a lot of cars and gridlock, then triple that picture and you may be close to imagining the size of the event. If you like cars it is the best weekend of your life. I have had my car almost two years. It has never been washed, it smells like a wet dog and I have not removed the temporary license plate number quite yet. I am not a big car person, no one likes me, I don’t like anyone, cars hate me and I will be getting out of town as soon as possible this morning. I should have left yesterday.

Today’s question comes from Luke. Luke was recently named the Daily Remark player most likely to be seen with a tree. Needless to say, he was quite pleased. Here we go...

What is the only State Capital not accessible by a major (multi-lane) US highway/interstate? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of my last three cars and about two great quotes that have something to do with cars. Let’s say decent quotes instead of great. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Eminem.

Have an amazing Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?