Saturday, August 05, 2006

There are too many marshmallows in Lucky Charms these days. So, after I pour myself a bowl I remove all the sparkled mirror marshmallows. As I was doing it this morning I realized that I could remove any marshmallow instead of just the sparkled mirrors and end up with the same result. I think it has something to do with the mirror in particular and that I don’t want to be looking at myself while I enjoy my cereal even though the mirrors don’t work. I will be contacting my analyst right away. You should contact your analyst too.

According to my people, paper was invented in what country? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from people who are over six feet tall. I know…it gets no more exciting than that. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was The Shining.

Have the greatest Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?