Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Starbucks I go to ran out of lids for medium and large cups this morning. So, the fellow behind the counter announced that, no matter what, no one could get anything but a tall. So, everyone waiting had to change their drinks and everyone was mad and it was chaos and people were being trampled and the fellow behind the counter was getting more and more mad and it was great. I always get a tall when I go there so I didn't care.

I went to the doctor about my elbow yesterday. The xray showed nothing and no one knows what's wrong with me. I probably have Motaba.

According to my people what magazine calls itself the first men's magazine? A hint is that it is not Playboy, the magazine still exists today and it is on just about every newsstand. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was two cents.

Have the best Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?