Monday, August 28, 2006

Lots of the girls at Moosejaw.com have lunch together. I think they require at least three years working at Moosejaw to join the Girl's Lunch. I have the three years but I am not a girl. The GL (That's what they call it. No they don't) includes a show and tell today. Some of the show and tell items include a picture of a college house, a red Harley jacket and a picture diary thing. As you can imagine there is a lot of excitement and even envy around the office. I think 'excitement and even envy' is an alliteration. Please feel free to mention that at your own show and tell today. The bottom line is that perhaps I've always wanted to be a woman and I am just now realizing it. I will discuss it with my analyst asap and get back to you.

Among countries located entirely in the southern hemisphere, which is the most popular destination among tourists? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was California.

In case you didn't know...new subscribers get 100 Moosejaw points for signing up for the Daily Remark. So, please tell everyone you know to sign up. I am going to copy and paste this everyday until there are seven million subscribers.

Have an amazing Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?