Sunday, August 13, 2006

Jack Torrance: Have you ever thought about MY RESPONSIBILITIES?
Wendy Torrance: Jack, what are you talking about?
Jack Torrance: Have ever had any SINGLE MOMENT'S THOUGHT about my responsibilities? TO MY EMPLOYERS. Has it ever occured to you that I have agreed to look after the OVERLOOK until May the FIRST. Does it MATTER TO YOU AT ALL that the OWNERS have put their COMPLETE CONFIDENCE and TRUST in me that I have signed an agreement, a CONTRACT, in which I have accepted that RESPONSIBILITY?

-The Shining

I don't know the answer to this question and I can't find any quick results online. Steve Yzerman played for the Red Wings for 22 years. What other professional athlete in any sport played at least twenty-two seasons all for the same team and never played for another team? Today is an auto-reply day. The auto-reply won't include the answer because I don't know the answer but the auto-reply will include a list of my favorite movies starring either Eddie Murphy or Jessica Tandy. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply. Hopefully, I'll be able to reveal the answer to today's question tomorrow.

Yesterday's answer was Led Zeppelin.

Have an unbelievably great Sunday. That's my first time typing unbelievably in the Daily Remark.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?