Friday, August 11, 2006

I have a sleeveless tee shirt tan line. Please don't tell anyone.

The Fall Moosejaw catalog is shipping out today. It is definitely our best catalog ever. Please read every single word. We'll have a PDF on the home page on Monday. I don't know what PDF stands for.

In college one of my friends got naked at Taco Bell.

I had dinner with someone last night who has never tried fish because she thinks that fish are scary. I wish I thought of doing that.

What tournament used to give its winner the Jules Rimet Trophy? If you look this up you'll get it in five seconds. Less importantly, today is another auto-reply day. I assure you it is the last one on a weekday that I know about. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the answer and the auto-reply and for a great surprise. There really is no surprise.

Yesterday's answer was Montana. It got to -70 degree Fahrenheit in 1954.

Have an amazing Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?