Saturday, August 19, 2006

I got pulled over yesterday and I happened to have not been wearing a shirt. I didn't think I was speeding so when the policeman asked me if I knew why I was getting pulled over I said "because I wasn't wearing a shirt." He didn't like that. It turns out that I wasn't speeding. I got a ticket for bobbing and weaving or something like that. I don't even know what that means but I took it as a compliment and I am excited about the ticket.

What is the first ingredient listed in Baked Lays? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today's auto-reply will all the different types of snacks that I like as well as three quotes from people not named Hal. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.comfor this super exciting auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Pierre, South Dakota.

Have the most amazing Saturday of your entire life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?