Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Girl started a cleaning the refrigerator project last night at about 11. Please note the caps on The Girl. Easy. Sorry about that. Anyway, I woke up this morning and I am not positive but I think everything in the fridge is in alphabetical order and theft proof. It is beautiful and I have not seen so many ziplocks since I got out of juvie. I have no idea what that means. I do believe my lunch was on the T shelf for Trapper instead of the L area for lunch. I will be contacting Dewey asap.

According to Tom Brokaw, what country produces more ethanol than any other? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Esquire.

Great Tigers win last night.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?