Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The girl got me a new pair of nice pants yesterday because I wear the same pair I wore in high school. The pants are longer than my friend Leum's you know what so I need to get them tailored. So, I asked if I could send a perfect pair of pants in with the new pair of pants so Mr. or Ms. Tailor could match them up. The girl said no and explained that if I could go to the dentist I could go to the tailor. I immediately called the tailor to make sure they had nitrous. Please see yesterday's remark for more info and sorry about everything.

I feel like the remark today read like a joke a human would say. I like myself less because of it and I hope you like me less too.

What was the complete name of the Delta house in Animal House? Today is a very rare and special Wednesday auto-reply day. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for a riveting auto-reply and please note the auto-reply may not end up being all that riveting.

Yesterday's answer was Nixon and Reagan.

Have the best Wednesday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?