Friday, August 25, 2006

Emergency...I usually have a quadruple espresso and cereal after I shower in the morning. I am now eating and drinking before I shower. Please mark it in your book.

I had a nail in my tire yesterday. I wonder who's trying to kill me.

Sucks about Pluto. Sorry for saying sucks again.

Bullet point. Alas, there is no bullet point.

Here is yet another question from Lisa in Texas. Thanks Lisa. According to a Modern Bride Magazine survey what is the best Honeymoon destination outside the US. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Pink. Her real name is Alecia Moore.

In case you didn't know...new subscribers get 100 Moosejaw points for signing up for the Daily Remark. So, please tell everyone you know to sign up. I am going to copy and paste this everyday until there are seven million subscribers.

Have an outstanding Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?