Friday, August 04, 2006

d

We made it to the World Series last night and lost by a run in the bottom half of the last inning. I would normally be miserable and wish everyone no better than a decent day but I find that I am okay with it. I hope I am not getting mature. In fact, I think I am going to go pour water on someone right now. No, actually, I am going to get a highlighter and draw on one of the Moosejaw Buying Squad people and then run. Now, I feel much better.

What notable scary movie was filmed at The Timberline Lodge on Mt Hood in Oregon? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.



Yesterday’s answer was 27.

Have an outstanding Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?