Monday, July 10, 2006

There was a fellow playing guitar at the place we went to dinner last night. I always thought I was great at the game where you guess what song the fellow is playing first. I think they called it Name That Tune back in the day. The girl and one other person were both better than me. I didn’t even pretend that I didn’t care. When the girl got a Poison song first I said I had never liked her more and almost proposed. Between the Name that Tune and watching the boy and girl at the table next to us being all over each other to the point that I thought they were going to do it in the restaurant, I can say that I have never enjoyed a long dinner more. I apologize for the relatively optimistic remark.

What US state is home to the longest cave system in the world? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Ethiopia.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?