Saturday, July 22, 2006

I did a shot of tequila last night for the first time since I was a freshman in college. It was terrible. The freshman in college tequila shots landed me naked in an empty bathtub the following morning. Sorry for saying naked.

What writer is given credit for the movie Shawshank Redemption? I don’t love the way this question is posed but I’m sticking with it. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include four movie quotes from movies that have at least one prison scene. The auto-reply will surely make your day...please email Trapper@moosejaw.com to take a look.

Yesterday’s answer was Boo Berry.

Have the most outstanding Saturday since at least last Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?