Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Have you seen the Home Page? I have never felt better about myself. I didn’t even know this was being posted. So, if you are one of the seven thousand people who emailed about it yesterday please know I was as shocked about my death as you were. For about a second I thought I was fired and, I thought that it was such a good way to fire me, that I sort of wish I was fired. Needless to say, with all the attention, I can say these are the best days of my life.

What active major league baseball player has more doubles than any other active player? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was 1...Bill Clinton.

Have the best Tuesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?