Sunday, July 30, 2006


Glenn's buddy: Robbie Hart? Oh, man, I heard what happened to you at your wedding, that was so cold! You must've felt like s**t!
Robbie: No it felt real good, thanks for bringing that up, man. Hey, my parents died when I was ten, would you like to talk about that?
Glenn's buddy: Why would I wanna talk about that?
Robbie: I don't know.


-The Wedding Singer

According to a friend of mine who claims he'll end up being a real doctor one day, which Greek physician is commonly known as the father of medicine? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today's auto-reply will include four quotes from dead people. Sorry for talking about dead people in the movie quote and here. The four quotes will be from people who aren't alive. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com for this super exciting auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Sweden.

Have the best Sunday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?