Friday, July 28, 2006

Dating Girl and I are in a dispute about who had the better home page. We determined the only way to solve it is to put it to a vote. So, please click on Trapper and Dating Girl to check out which you like best. I will get the election results out as soon as possible.

Less importantly, how many of the three Lord of the Rings movies won MTV's Best Movie award? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

When we do these survey things I get somewhere in the neighborhood of seven million replies. So, today will be a special auto-reply Friday. Enjoy.

Yesterday's answer was Ted Williams.

Have an incredible Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?