Sunday, July 09, 2006

Benjamin: Mrs. Robinson, I can't do this.
Mrs. Robinson: You what?
Benjamin: This is all terribly wrong.
Mrs. Robinson: Do you find me undesirable?
Benjamin: Oh no, Mrs. Robinson. I think, I think you're the most attractive of all my parents' friends. I mean that.

-The Graduate

What current country used to be called Abyssinia? If you look it up you’ll definitely get it. So, instead of resorting to being resourceful I’ll give you a hint. The answer is not Chile. Hopefully that will be helpful. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four quotes by famous people that I have been within touching distance of. Please note, that I didn’t touch anyone. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com for this most exciting auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Wrigley’s chewing gum.

Have an amazing Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?