Friday, June 30, 2006

Yesterday's game was a battle. We won something like 13-10. Coach Indy almost got in about ten fights. I had a throwing error and slipped in the outfield. I don't think anyone saw me slip though.

Today is the last day of the contest. Because I am guessing at least twenty thousand people got all five questions right this week and that I'll be adding Moosejaw points all day long, today is an auto-reply day.

When you reply to the answer today please let me know if you got all the questions right this week. If you get the question right today and you got everything correct all week I'll add the points for you today.

I separated this section and the previous three sections into separate paragraphs because I feel like I've created a lot of bureaucracy today and the separate paragraphs seem more readable. Unsalted pretzels for everyone!

According to Forbes' 2005 list of Richest Americans how many in the top ten were Waltons as in Wall Mart Waltons? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was California. Florida was second.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?