Saturday, June 24, 2006

Today’s guest remark comes from Cami who is definitely within the top five Daily Remarkers in the world. Here we go...

Dear Brenna:
Yesterday when I got home from work Angela and Carrie were cleaning the fish tank. I don't think they knew what they were doing. They tried to call you but you didn’t answer. All 3 goldfish are dead. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I didn’t have anything to do with the situation except making ginger ale and vanilla vodkas for everyone. Sorry about goldie, meadhead and the other one whose name I can’t remember but I don’t want to go look because they’re still dead in their tank and it's gross. If you think about it, they were kind of old for goldfish and probably lead rich, full lives. Willie Nelson, at this point, is still alive.
Again, so sorry about it.
Sincerely,
cami


Madonna trained as a dancer at what college? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who just have one name like Madonna but I won’t quote Madonna. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply and feel free to tell all your friends about this super exciting auto-reply day. Actually, you probably shouldn’t tell your friends.

Yesterday’s answer was a Joey.

Have an incredible Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?