Wednesday, June 07, 2006

June 7, 2006

A customer emailed yesterday to tell me he just got a vasectomy. I thought that was a rather odd thing to tell someone.

Another customer emailed yesterday to tell me she almost got stung by a bee. I'm not sure how you almost get stung by a bee. If a bee lands on you and doesn't sting you does that count? I am contacting my people.

Please note that both customers approved this remark.

It would have been really great if the person who got the vasectomy also got stung by the bee. Actually, it would have been better if the girl who emailed was a bug veterinarian and gave the bee a vasectomy and then almost got stung.

Bill: What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or...hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great.
[speaks into tape recorder]
Bill: Call Starkist!
-Night Shift

What is the second biggest continent? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Ursa Major or the Great Bear.

Have the greatest Wednesday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?