Sunday, June 04, 2006

June 4, 2006

I'm a superstitious man, and if some unlucky accident should befall Michael - if he is to be shot in the head by a police officer, or be found hung dead in a jail cell... or if he should be struck by a bolt of lightning - then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room; and then I do not forgive. But with said, I pledge - on the souls of my grandchildren - that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made today.

- The Godfather

In Greek Mythology who killed Achilles? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today's auto-reply will include three quotes by Aesop. This is not the Aesop of Aesop's Fables. Rather, it is my friend Aesop Grint. That's not true...it is the Aesop Fables' fellow. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was The Pianist.

Have an absolutely amazing Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?