Saturday, June 03, 2006

June 3, 2006

Tough loss last night. Go Tigers.

Today is another guest remark day. Today's remark comes from Ron in Lexington, Kentucky. I'm guessing he plagiarized it from Faulkner. Here we go...

"My girlfriend buys all organic everything and it all spoils after about a minute. Many chemicals were invented for good reasons. I say spray everything. As you sometimes say...that's all."

As a side note, I think the guest remark went really well today. Sidenote is two words. I think it should be one word and I am fighting back.

What film most recently won the Palm D'Or Award in Cannes that was also nominated for Best Picture? Today is an auto reply day. In addition to today's answer the auto-reply will also include my favorite quotes by a late night host. I know...riveting. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com to get the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Phil Mickelson.

Have the best Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?