Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June 20, 2006

I played softball with friends on Sunday. It was supposed to not be particularly competitive but it ended up being a battle. I wasn't as good at the plate as usual but it is because I hated all the bats. I couldn't make that excuse because I would have sounded like a baby and the equipment really shouldn't matter but it did and I feel like I won't be able to move on until I have gotten it out so now it's done. I still don't feel any better about anything and it certainly doesn't change the fact that my team lost 7-6. Please note, I still batted .750 but I didn't look all that good doing it. I would like you more if you liked me less after reading all this. Really.

What was the most recent movie to win Best Picture and also have someone from the movie win Best Actor or Best Actress? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was Queen Isabella of Spain.

Have an okay Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?