Sunday, June 18, 2006

June 18, 2006

What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music?

-Rob, High Fidelity

According to my people Mona Lisa has no eye brows because it was fashionable to shave your eye brows in this European city...what is the city? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes by people named John. Riveting. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was 2004.

Have an incredible Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?