Saturday, June 17, 2006

June 17, 2006

Another guest Daily Remark. This one comes from Larry in Dallas, Texas. Larry recently saw TO at a restaurant in Ft. Worth. TO was enjoying swordfish with a lemon ragout. Aside from the fact that this remark really is from Larry in Dallas I made that whole thing up.

A couple months ago I met my mom, dad and sister in New York for a weekend. My mom was really excited to see me at LaGuardia with a little suitcase for the weekend as well as all my dirty laundry from school. I didn’t realize it would be more difficult for her to handle it at a hotel in New York than home. She still got it done. Thanks mom.

I think that went really well.

Since 1986, what was the only year that a ‘non-performer’ was NOT inducted into the Rock and Rock Hall of Fame? A ‘non-performer’ is someone who doesn’t or didn’t perform. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes that I don’t understand at all. Could there be anything more enticing than that? Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was Brazil.

Have the best Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?