Sunday, June 11, 2006

June 11, 2006

Pete: You miserable little snake! You stole from my kin!
Ulysses Everett McGill: Who was fixin' to betray us.
Pete: You didn't know that at the time.
Ulysses Everett McGill: So I borrowed it until I did know.
Pete: That don't make no sense!
Ulysses Everett McGill: Pete, it's a fool that looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.

-O Brother, Where Art Thou

According to my people the first opera house in the US was opened in what city? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes by bald people or mostly bald people. I know...riveting. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Alaska.

Have an incredible Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?