Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I like a peppermint patty but I don’t like chocolate. So, yesterday I bought mint and marshmallows at the grocery store with the intention of making my own chocolate-free mint. The girl and I did some melting, some mixing and some freezing. Easy.

I would say it ended up as the most vile piece of candy in the history of food. It only looked worse than it tasted. The effort was certainly there though. Who cares about effort? Please don’t answer that and sorry you had to read this.
How many countries does the equator pass through – 13, 15 or 17? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Indiana.

Have the greatest Wednesday in history. You might as well.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?