Sunday, May 28, 2006

May 28, 2006

You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

- Fight Club

According to my people what explorer gave Florida its name? For those who may be confused...If I saw some lady and said you're name is Lady I would be naming the lady. I hope I didn't just sound aloof. It is way easier when you're asking the questions. Actually, a Daily Remarker emailed this question to me and I got it right. Now I know I sound aloof. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today's auto-reply will include three movies I haven't seen that I should see and two quotes I like by people who have names that are difficult to pronounce. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday's answer was horseradish.

Have the best Sunday in the history of Sundays.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?