Sunday, May 21, 2006

May 21, 2006


Martin Daniels: Listen to me. Listen to me a minute.
[Places Stephen in the center of the table]
Martin Daniels: Just leave the dinosaur there, I'm trying to tell you something. When I... When I was a little boy... You know, you touch the dinosaur, I'm gonna kill you.
Clifford: Stephen wanted to stand here.
Martin Daniels: Give it to me! I'll rip its head off! Give it to me! God almighty, Boy! Now listen to me, I'm trying to tell you something to help you. When I was a little boy growing up in Chicago, there was this great amusement park called Riverview. Your father tell you about it?
Clifford: Yes.
Martin Daniels: I thought that was the only place where a boy like me could be happy but my father never took me there. And then one day, they tore it down before I ever got a chance to go. I understand how you feel.
Clifford: Does it ever get easier, Uncle Martin?
Martin Daniels: Not really.

-Clifford



What current NBA player ranks in the top five players all time for
best scoring average? The chart includes players that have played at least six
hundred games. The player we’re looking for is not in the playoffs right now.
Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will
include three quotes I like from people who’s last name starts with M. I
know...riveting. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was California and Texas.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?