Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May 16, 2006

This story is a little bit hard to describe but I am going to do my best. Here we go…

The girl and I took her nephew to Barnes and Noble yesterday before dinner. The kid is around one and a half and he loves keys. The girl drove, parked the car in front of the bookstore and before I got out of the car she gave the keys to the kid to play with. I made sure the doors were unlocked and the girl and I got out of the car and shut our doors. That very moment the baby pressed the button on key that locked the doors. So, the baby was locked in the car holding onto the keys. We called the girl’s sister and she was at the bookstore with a second set of keys within seven minutes. The baby had the best seven minutes ever with the keys and no one bothering him but I wouldn’t blame you at all for calling social services right now.

I made up much of that story. We did take the kid to the bookstore though. Tough Piston loss last night. Sorry about everything.

Who was the first Secretary of the Treasury in the US? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Boston.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?