Monday, May 15, 2006

May 15, 2006

I lost my Blackberry yesterday. I spent at least ten hours looking for it to no avail. It is almost worth losing it just to say ‘no avail.’ I am getting a new Blackberry this morning. I assume I should report this to some sort of missing something alert. I was going to say something less appropriate than that but then I thought I’d be struck down by lightning and die. If it happens please don’t feel like you have to come to my funeral.

According to my people what city was home to the first subway in the US? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Marbury vs. Madison.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?