Monday, April 10, 2006

April 9, 2006

Lester Bangs: Yeah, great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex, and sex disguised as love... and let's face it, you got a big head start.
William Miller: I'm glad you were home.
Lester Bangs: I'm always home. I'm uncool.
William Miller: Me too!
Lester Bangs: The only true currency in this bankrupt world if what we share with someone else when we're uncool.
William Miller: I feel better.
Lester Bangs: My advice to you. I know you think those guys are your friends. You wanna be a true friend to them? Be honest, and unmerciful.

-Almost Famous

How many tokens were included in the original Monopoly game? Today is an auto-reply day. So, if you're interested in the answer and my favorite book that is lighter than a pound please email your answer to me atTrapper@moosejaw.com. If you don't care about any of that please save your answer and comments for your Daily Remark club.

Yesterday's answer was the lobster.

Have an amazing Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?