Monday, April 10, 2006

April 8, 2006

Big Hold 'Em game tonight. Really not a big game but that felt like the right thing to say. The last time we played I was the first one out. I lost with a full house to four of a kind. Who gets four of a kind? There were two fives on the table and I had a pair down and the person I lost to had two fives down. I hope the same thing happens to me tonight and I am back home fifteen minutes after the game starts. Real nice use of contrarian thinking, don't you think? Please don't answer that.

What animal has teeth in its stomach? Today is an auto-reply day. If you want the answer and a list of what I typically have for breakfast, lunch and dinner please email your answer to me atTrapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was East Germany.

Have a decent Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?