Friday, April 07, 2006

April 7, 2006

• I was answering emails at a coffee shop yesterday afternoon and a baby came up to my table and knocked my coffee over. The mom didn’t even care. So cute.

• Dear David – I know that the girl and I are supposed to come to your house to have dinner and watch the Pistons’ game tonight but I don’t really feel like it. Also, I don’t get any cell reception at your house. If you move to a new house between now and tonight please let me know and I’ll reconsider.

• Dear the Girl – Let’s just do nothing tonight.

• I hope everyone enjoyed that real glimpse into my life. I like the word glimpse.

In 1961, what country officially built the Berlin Wall….East Germany, West Germany or the Soviet Union? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Rose McConnell Long.

Have the best Friday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?