Sunday, April 30, 2006

April 30, 2006

You know, in the ten years that I coached, I never met anybody who wanted to win as badly as I did. I'd do anything I had to do to increase my advantage. Anybody who tried to block the pursuit of that advantage, I'd just push 'em out of the way. Didn't matter who they were, or what they were doing. But that was then. You have special talent, a gift. Not the school's, not the townspeople, not the team's, not Myra Fleener's, not mine. It's yours, to do with what you choose. Because that's what I believe, I can tell you this: I don't care if you play on the team or not.

-Coach Norman Dale, Hoosiers

What are the Spice Islands called today? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include how many ice cream sandwiches I ate yesterday, two quotes I like and the only show I’m watching consistently on TV nowadays. I know...riveting.

Yesterday’s answer was Criss-Cross Words.

Have the greatest Sunday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?