Saturday, April 29, 2006

April 29, 2006

I ruined everyone’s night last night. It is too hard to explain the story but just know that the five people I went out with like me way less now than they did a couple days ago. One of the five people is the girl. I told her she should break up with me for the sake of humanity.

A friend met Desmond Howard, Braylan Edwards and Anthony Carter all on the same day. I usually don’t like famous people because they’re usually so great looking but there’s certainly nothing wrong with a wide receiver.

Just an fyi...I don’t think this Daily Remark is all that good.

What was the original name of the board game Scrabble? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer the auto-reply will include my favorite current NBA basketball player as well as two quotes I like. Enjoy.

Yesterday’s answer was Ears of Wheat.

Have an incredible Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?