Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 27, 2006

My favorite Daily Remark day of the week. Song day. Please click on the Podcast below to enjoy this duet from Grease.

Summer lovin' had me a blast
Summer lovin', happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
I met a boy, cute as can be

Summer days driftin' away,
To uh-oh those summer nights
Tell me more, tell me more,
Did you get very far?
Tell me more, tell me more,
Like, does he have a car?

She swam by me, she got a cramp
He went by me, got my suit damp
I saved her life, she nearly drowned
He showed off, splashing around
Summer sun, something's begun,
But uh-oh those summer nights


How many changes or amendments are there to the US Constitution? If you look this up you’ll get it so you should probably just guess for fun or something like that. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was The Outsiders.

Have the best Thursday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?