Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April 26, 2006

Great news. Today is a survey day. If you read below and email me your answer I’ll add 100 Moosejaw Reward Points to your account right away. Moosejaw includes a prepaid return shipping label in each package. We are trying to decide whether we should include a US Postal Service label or a UPS label.

A)The benefit of the US Postal Service label is that you can simply hand the package to your postman or post lady. The downside is that packages shipped via USPS could take two weeks to get to us meaning your return or exchange wouldn’t be processed for a couple weeks.

B) The benefit of the UPS label is that UPS shipments will get back to us in less than 5 days so your return or exchange is processed quickly. The downside is that you need to take the package to a UPS store or you can pay $3 to schedule a delivery to get your package back to us.

Which do you prefer…A is USPS or B which is UPS? Please email me to let me know and the points are yours.

I’m going to post an auto-reply today because when I do these surveys I get so many replies that I can’t keep up but, unless you hear back from me, please consider the Moosejaw points taken care of and thanks for helping out.

Name one movie that starred Patrick Swayze and Diane Lane. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com but remember that today is an auto-reply day. Today’s auto-reply will include the answer to today’s question as well as two quotes that I like. Big deal.

Yesterday’s answer was the T Birds.

Have an incredible Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?