Saturday, April 22, 2006

April 22, 2006

I got a flat tire last night. The girl assumed there was no way I could figure out how to change the tire and wanted me to call Triple A right off the bat. So, I was determined to solve it and spent about an hour trying to find the tire and then another hour changing the tire. Actually, most of that isn’t true. We did get a flat and the girl assumed there is no way I could change it and I agreed entirely and we were on the phone with Triple A in less than three seconds. I wouldn’t blame you for not liking me anymore.

What NBA great starred in a Conan movie? If you look it up you’ll definitely get it so I’d just guess. Actually, I’d probably look it up. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes that I like that I am going to find online now.

Yesterday’s answer was New Jersey.

Have the most fantastic Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?