Friday, April 21, 2006

April 21, 2006

We had our first softball practice last night. I give my performance a two. I am hoping to be shortstop instead of centerfield this year but I will do whatever is best for the team. If I don’t play shortstop I will cry like a baby and assume that is best for the team.

After practice I went to the girl’s sisters for dinner and their baby was eating a granola bar. Everyone was staring at the baby and laughing like eating a granola bar was the most entertaining and funniest thing they’d ever seen. I clearly don’t get it.

My friend Pico is up for a Larry Von Tibuten Award again this year. I made that up.

When Orson Welles read War of the Worlds on the radio causing lots of panic in what US state did Welles say the martians landed? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was High Fidelity.

Have an incredible Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?