Thursday, April 20, 2006

April 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to Cams!

Less importantly, as you may or may not know, Thursday is my favorite day for the Daily Remark because it is song day. My intention is to ruin the morning for whoever is doing the Podcast. However, staff are now embracing the song which really messes up everything. I think everyone is going reverse psychology on me thinking I’ll get bored with it. I won’t get bored.

Today, please enjoy Everything I Own by Bread….

You sheltered me from harm.
Kept me warm, kept me warm
You gave my life to me
Set me free, set me free
The finest years I ever knew
Were all the years I had with you

I would give anything I own,
Give up me life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own,
Just to have you back again.

You taught me how to love,
What it’s of, what it’s of.
You never said too much,
But still you showed the way,
And I knew from watching you.
Nobody else could ever know
The part of me that can’t let go.

I would give anything I own,
Give up me life, my heart, my home.
I would give everything I own
Just to have you back again.


Bruce Springsteen made a guest appearance in what John Cusak movie? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Roald Amundsen.

Have an amazing Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?